A guest will witness the proceedings of a meeting that underlines multiple purposes
- Effective Communication
- Efficient Leadership
- Flawless Time Management
- Participation from all
The Inner Universe Club can help you overcome your fears of public speaking in a friendly atmosphere and provide an evidently positive learning experience.
Here is some information that will be useful to you as a guest
- Venue – Foodland Restaurant
- Meeting time is scheduled from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM. (alternate Sundays) followed by dinner.
- Dress code is formal (unless specified). Men usually wear a Blazer/ Jacket.
- Please ensure that your mobile phones are either switched off or in silent mode throughout the meeting.
- Guest fee of AED 35/- to be paid to the treasurer. However, first time guests are often waived of any guest fee.
Hope you enjoy the evening and feel free to interact with everyone in our chapter. We look forward to seeing you as a member of Inner Universe Toastmasters Club
Mobile : 056-532 2332
(Vice President Education)
Mobile : 050-130 7401
(Vice President Membership)
Mobile : 050-239 2460
(Vice President Public Relations)
Mobile : 055-870 9948